Social Media and Communications Volunteer
Amazing opportunity for Social Media Intern to join a growing political organisation and be involved in one of the most exciting initiatives on Afghanistan to date.
Conservative Friends of Afghanistan are looking for a Social Media intern to help drive a high profile campaign with national and international visibility.
You will be responsible for delivering CFA's social media strategy, helping to establish and expand our visibility and engagement online.
Working directly with the Director, you will be responsible for creating relevant, real-time content and helping to drive engagement.
Day to Day activities will include:
- Writing engaging, inspiring and thought-provoking social media post.
- Writing social media posts and updates (on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin).
- Scheduling and content uploading for social media, websites and blogs.
- Researching social media strategy and industry trends to implement changes for potential growth.
- Uploading approved social media images, posts and videos accordingly.
- Research and use relevant hashtags to find target audience, to engage and comment on their content and send them messages to start to build rapport and a community
- Liking, commenting and messaging our target audience. * Report weekly to the managing Director on the social media engagement and follower growth
- Contribute to help grow a community on the social media platforms
- Extend brand presence socially to help increase engagement and loyalty
- Look out for patterns and trends in consumer comments/enquiries and adjust comments accordingly
- Increase leads and enquiries on social media
- Research and contact influencers who can help to build brand awareness.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic self starter with knowledge and expertise in social media management and producing digital content. We are a small team but extremely passionate.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and making a difference. New ideas are welcome and we operate in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to get on at the ground floor and help to shape CFA's online presence. You will be working alongside an interesting and friendly team.
Please send a CV and a short covering letter explaining your motivations to Shabnam Nasimi, Director - email@example.com