Conservative Friends of Afghanistan (CF Afghanistan) sets out to:
- Influence UK Strategy on Afghanistan through offering independent analysis to endemic problems
- Engage with British Politicians, lobbyists, journalists and think tanks to develop new solutions to reform Afghanistan’s political system
- Establish partnerships with British companies and corporations to facilitate greater interest in investment, business and trade in Afghanistan
- Build a network of high-profile politicians, civil society activists and entrepreneurs inside Afghanistan to strengthen connections and relations between British MP’s and Afghan politicians
- Inform the UK Parliament about Afghanistan, providing fair and accurate representation of the reality and ensuring MP’s are up to date with what is really happening on the ground.